Deceptive sales practices, bait and switch.I had spoken with a sales rep once over two months ago just to get information on their services and chose not to use them.

Out of the blue my staff received a phone call from a sales rep stating that the deadline was approaching and they needed a signature on the DocuSign sales contract they sent to my e-mail. As the CEO any proposal for services would have to be cleared through me. Of course the sales representative and his manager were nowhere to be found when I called. An hour later after lodging a complaint with the President of their company the Sales manager called to say it was just a quote.

When I pointed out that it was not a quote but a DocuSign 36 month sales/service contract with the fine print stating "legally binding" , he replied, well you don't have to sign it.

If this what they do on the front end I can only imagine what they do to their customers on the back end.I stand corrected, having read numerous reviews I can very much imagine what they do to their customers on the back end and it is not pretty!

Review about: Ringcentral Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with RingCentral?

Comments