Hello, I subscribed to their fax service 3 years ago. Didn't use it too much (2 to 3 fax per year).

I decided to cancel and was rerouted back and forth to their call center who never send me confirmation of cancellation. I searched the internet for "Ring Central complaints" and found an impressive amount of complaints about billing practices: billing maintained after consumer canceled subscriptions. There is no way to contact them by email, they just provide a phone number to call 866-733-0810. Their support peoples in chat room or blog do not provide or refuse to provide any email address and refer to the cancellation phone number 866-733-0810.

After reading a long list of complaints about their billing practices, I filed a case at Better Business Bureau (BBB). Within less than 24 hours, I got an official cancellation confirmation from Ring Central Executive Response Team. You should file a case at BBB, include copies of all documents you have.

Now the cancellation of service is recorded officially at the BBB. Good luck, John

Product or Service Mentioned: Ringcentral Subscription.

Reason of review: Billing practice.

Preferred solution: Add an email address to which costumer can send request to cancel subscriptions..

I liked: Fax service is ok.

I didn't like: Billing practice.

Comments

Thank you. Ring Central Did the exact same thing with our account. We will be filing a complaint with the BBB.