Coverage Area
Style and Design

Hello Everyone,

I want to seriously warn you about signing up with Ring Central. Every last one of the reviews out there concerning the issues outlined below is absolutely true. My experience has been every bit as frustrating as each bad review I have read. Unfortunately... I only found the bad reviews after my bad experience when I was looking to prevent the frustration for other businesses.

#1 . Ring Central is 100 % unethical...

#2 . Ring Central skirts around issues

#3 . Ring Central makes promises and does not follow through.

#4. Ring Central makes excuses for their lack technical knowledge

#5 . Ring Central does not consider the customer to be right in any way.

This review is being placed after being on hold for technical support and re testing each system for over 4 months . I do not mean on hold for 5 or 10 minutes... I mean...on hold for over 3 to 5 hours at a time. Being transferred from 1 person to the next. Then being told on several occasions that the person who needs to process my refund is on vacation/training others etc.

After the company finally agreeing to the refund... then saying that it was not an actual refund. .. just the next 3 months free. This is after waiting for 3 weeks to have it come into my account. On top of all this, lying to me saying that my Account Manager was not in when he was.

Like I said, do not under any circumstances get a plan of any type with this company. They will try to hold you to a contract that they are unable to service.

Unless of course, you want a system that has a high probability of not working and a company that will not fix it, ...who will keep taking your Money for it and will not permit you to cancel it PLUS...will not give you the refund after they promise it to you... then yes it is for you and you should go ahead ...sign up for a 2 or 3 year contract.

By the way, I also have a great piece of land in Florida, I would like to sell you.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 15.

Comments

Worst phone company experience my business has faced in 30 years of business!